Sunday, July 24, 2005

It Worked

At long last it is raining. It looks like Barbara's dancing had the desired effect , or maybe the rain Gods did not wish to witness a repeat perfomance.

It is quite heavy here in Beckenham but I think we needs days of the stuff to make any real difference. Anyway must not grumble as it may stop just to spite me.

The combined sigh of all my poor shriveled plants was quite deafening when I arrived this morning and everything was looking loads better already. I have the coming week off work so am really looking forward to spending as much time as possible on the plot. Am going to put my mobile in a drawer and forget about it as I have yet to have a whole week off without someone from work trying to contact me, well this week they WILL NOT SUCCEED.

No comments: