Monday, June 20, 2005

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

A great day but far to hot for me. Started the morning watching my grandson Rhys at football training, watching lots of six year olds running around in that heat was quite impressive.

We did intend to go to Beaver World but thought that it was to hot and we would have a barbie in the garden instead, made more sense sitting in the shade drinking cool beer.

Did go to the allotment early evening and got my son and Barbara and my two grandchildren to water everything in sight.

My fathers day pressie was a new super-doopa pair of secateurs , they even have their own polished wood case, how cool is that ?

Managed to get a ticket to watch Kent play Surrey at Beckenham in a 20/20 game on Wednesday ( thanks to my son ) the tickets are very scarce so looking forward to going very much.

No comments: