Saturday, February 24, 2007

Woodpeckers Only


Barbara and a friend spent 5 hours in Ikea at Croydon yesterday !!!!!!!!!


Three hours shopping and two lunching. She came home fluent in Swedish and won't stop singing "Mama Mia"


The shopping amounted to one lamp, and some industrial strength crispbreads that even Jaws would break his teeth on. I was going to compost them but decided to see if the woodpeckers which visit our plot could handle them. I shall go back tomorrow to see how they got on and dish out some asprin.


4 comments:

Emma Kitteridge said...

I wondered why you had put brassica collars up a tree - then I read on... poor woodpeckers!

Emma
losing the plot

Anonymous said...

The last time i visited ikea i spent 7 hours there and came home with one shelf

Little Blue Petal said...

I go to IKEA every so often, thinking I will get a few cheap things, but always end up spending over a 100 quid on useless little kitcheny-things or come home with far too many bags of those Mini Diam Bars.

Love your industrial strength crispbreads lol!

Anonymous said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir