Monday, February 16, 2009

I Do Like Monday's

This is Simba our "Bengal" which is a cross between a domestic cat and a wild Asian Leopard Cat. Simba is three generations away from the wild cat but is a real softy though he has his "mad half hour moments"
I don't know this persons name but rain,snow or shine he(or she)is always there.


As it is now warming up the bees are beginning to be more active.As I took this picture I should really have taken heed of the sign on the entrance as they were buzzing about me a bit. (Sorry Mike and Sue)


No flowers, no bees;No bees, no flowers.Blooming and buzzing,Buzzing and blooming;Married and still in Love.- Mike Garofalo




2 comments:

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Jim and Barbara,

I love Simba. We had to have our moggy put to sleep a couple of years ago. He was a much loved companion.

We would love another cat but my son seems to be allergic. I had heard that Bengal's have a pelt instead of fur, and therefore, don't cause allergy symptoms as much, however, I daren't risk it.

Simba looks a very handsome chap.

Jo.