Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Year New Beginning

Belated happy new year.

Well after all the trauma of last year Barbara and I are determined to have a productive and stress free 2009. We still have our two plots and Barbara has been elected onto our site committee with me.

We are going to the plot this morning to do a bit of planning and tomorrow I am going to the potato fair at Peckham. They have people from The Rustic Mushroom Company there and as I was given mushroom spawn on dowels for Christmas I want to ask for advice on logs etc.

Barbara got a new digital camera for Xmas so will now be able to put plenty of pictures on here.

My grandson Rhys while playing as goalkeeper for his Langley Hawks football team was spotted by someone from Crystal Palace FC and after many trials has been signed for there academy for this season. Very exciting, tomorrow they are playing at home against Portsmouth.

Will post again very soon with an update.

No comments: