Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sorted (until the next time)




Well I have finished digging the couch out of the new bed. It took me over a week doing a couple of hours work as often as I could. This bit of ground had not been dug for at least ten years and I was still finding loads of bits of plastic, bags, ties, labels.


While digging I have been watching the Great Tits going to and from the nest box. Perhaps after last years upset they will be left alone this time.


I am now going to soak my aching muscles in a bath full of Radox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrH poor you well done. What exactly do you do with all those roots would you compost them?

Jim and Barbara said...

I compost them if I can leave them for about a year to rot down. The safest way is to burn them when they are quite dry. The ash can be safely dug into the ground.

Anonymous said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir