Sunday, March 05, 2006

Please Help

I would really like to add links to our blog but for the life of me I can't work out how. So many people have us as a link that I would like to put them on our site .BUT HOW DO I DO IT ?

I am probably being very thick here.

We went to Coolings Garden Centre this morning to buy some more seeds. We bought some on tape, has anyone tried them? Meant to cut down on thinning, will give them a go. We also bought a parsley plant and some more Daliahs.

Coolings are selling plants called " Green Goddess" which are meant to be OK in a water shortage. They have bought a Green Goddess fire engine to promote these plants and have it parked in the centre of the site.

Cooling are great, in the three years that we have been buying from them we have not had one failure.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hi, to add links you need to go to Blogger, click on 'Change Settings', then click on the 'Template' tab at the top. Scroll through the text of your blog's template until you reach the relevant area. I put my links just before the 'Previous' section, which is labelled as h2 class="sidebar-title" Previous in the template. Then just add the html for your links, like this:
Name of blog

Anonymous said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir